About This Campaign
Because of donors like you, the Center for Family Resources (CFR) has served this community for more than 60 years.
Did you know that the CFR…
- Has been providing emergency shelter for families since 1982
- Has impacted the lives of over 400,000 parents and children
- Has distributed over $2 million in emergency financial assistance since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Brings over $2 million annually to Cobb County for homeless services as the lead agency and collaborative applicant for the Cobb and Marietta Continuum of Care
Our goal is to enhance community stability by improving family stability. You can help ensure children never experience the trauma of homelessness by donating today.
You have the POWER to help make a CHANGE.
raised of $10,000 goal
Location / Venue
- 400 Franklin Gateway Southeast
- Suite 250
- Marietta, GA 30067
Campaign to Support The Center for Family Resources
We are a Cobb County-based organization that works exclusively to serve local families and individuals that are either homeless or in danger of becoming homeless. We provide tailored, long term supportive services to our clients. We aim to ensure that once they leave our program, they will have all the necessary skills, tools, and resources to be self sufficient enough to never again need us, or any organization like us.
An anonymous donation of $104.58 has been made
North River Church Of Christ gave a $500 donationThis is a monthly donation by North River Church of Christ, but it is not intended to be automated
Charles Brown gave a $50 donation
Lindsay Johnson gave a $261 donation
Shelia Manely gave a $104.58 donation
Allison Giddens gave a $104.58 donation
Linda Schneider gave a $25 donation
Teresa Guthrie gave a $263.73 donation
Britney Bradley gave a $100 donation
Michael Ryan gave a $156.72 donation
Debra McCracken gave a $261 donation
Kimberly Cole gave a $50 donation